The year got off to a little bit of a rocky start thanks to a wicked head cold and the attendant effed-up sleep schedule it created, but I think after this weekend we're back on track and ready to roll.
So let me share with you how I intend for February to go. (Otherwise known as The Very Public Blog Post of this Month's Project Mary Sue Goals That I'm Hoping Will
- As everyone should know by now, February is for Finishing. I have a solid goal of finishing at least four projects, with another two that for stretch goals.
- Reread (by which I mean "listen to during the above-mentioned knit-a-thon) Robin Hobb's Dragon Keeper and Dragon Haven for February's fiction books.
- Finish Linda Lafferty's House of Bathory (January's fiction pick)
- Rewatch and post recaps for the first half of season one of Blindspot
- Continue to work on Journal52 prompts each week
- Participate in the #Planwithmechallenge on Instagram (run by the awesome @boho.berry, @prettyprintsandpaper, and @tinyrayofsunshine)
- Read (listen to) Elizabeth Gilbert's Big Magic and Danielle LaPorte's The Desire Map Experience (February's non-fiction picks)
- Various health and wellness goals (er... that's a separate post. Hold, please. ::hums Girl from Ipanema until she gets it uploaded so she can put a link here::)
*For those of you who are playing the home game, the rules of the Project Mary Sue Dance Party are pretty simple: be your own wishfulfillment character. Or, to put it bluntly, imagine who you want to be, and do your best to become that person. Because there's not a damn thing wrong with wish fulfillment.